More than likely you’re here because you (or someone you know) have separated from your partner, that person at one point you thought you would be with for the rest of your life and you’re trying to figure out how to navigate your way through the many obstacles in your way.
When clients come to us they’re often experiencing many or all of these challenges:
- The emotional fallout of a relationship breakdown
- The trauma associated with domestic violence and hostility
- The distress of figuring out what the future holds for you and your children
- The complexity of trying to figure out who gets what in terms of your assets and liabilities
- The anxiety of what’s involved in the legal process
- The uncertainty of what your future holds
Our role here at King Cain is to be your guide and protector, from our first meeting until we reach an outcome. We take the hits so you don’t have to. We do the worry so you don’t need to and we will work tirelessly to ensure you get the best possible result, for you and those who rely on you.
Whether it is a complex property matter or a challenging parenting one, we have the team of experts capable of crafting and executing the best strategy to get you the result you deserve.
Unlike the majority of law firms out there King Cain is a specialist family law firm. It is our focus and expertise. Think of it like this – if you were sick would you rather see your GP or a specialist? When you engage King Cain to represent you and fight for you, you’ve engaged the specialist.
And your success might just depend on it.
Getting started is easy. Simply contact our office and book an initial consultation with one of our expert family lawyers.