King Cain is one of the leading specialist family law firms in regional NSW with a reputation for achieving excellent outcomes for our clients.
Due to strong growth in demand for our expertise we are seeking a confident, capable and experienced family lawyer who is similarly committed to maximising client outcomes.
We serve clients across NSW with a key focus in Central Western and Western NSW.
Why join us?
- You have decided to build your career in Family Law
- You’re looking for a specialist Family Law firm to grow with
- You want everything living in a large regional city on Sydney’s doorstep can offer without sacrificing your professional career.
An opportunity is now available for a Family Lawyer to join our dedicated team in a full-time capacity.
You will be an established Family Lawyer with at least 3 years’ PAE in Family Law. You will have experience running all aspects of Family Law matters from start to finish.
You will have developed a working understanding of the commercial realities of running a practice and the importance of time, client and file management.
You will be actively supported by a dedicated team of paralegals and administrative staff and receive mentoring and development from experienced senior staff.
Your work will include:
- Property Settlements
- Parenting & children’s matters
- Divorce & separation
- Mediation and conciliation conferences
- Representation in Court
- Briefing and supporting counsel
- Experience in Family Provision matters will be highly regarded
- 3+ years PAE in family law
- Demonstrated ability to manage your own matters from start to finish.
- Well developed strategy and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work and play well with others
What’s on offer?
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience
- Career progression in a growing family law firm
- Training and support for family law specialist qualifications
- Flexible working arrangements
- All of the benefits of living and working in a thriving regional city on Sydney’s doorstep
How to apply
If that sounds like you and you’ve got what it takes we’d love to hear from you.
To register your interest in this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com and attach your CV with a detailed cover letter outlining why you’re the best candidate for this role